Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Malampuzha, Palakkad was established in 1988 in accordance with NPE, 1986. It is situated in a 20-acre plot in sylvan and serene surroundings with beautiful landscapes in Malampuzha Village of Palakkad Taluk, Palakkad District, Kerala State.
The Vidyalaya is at a distance of 5 Km from Palakkad junction Railway Station and 7 Km from Palakkad District Headquarters. It is very close to the well-known Malampuzha Dam and Gardens and other picnic spots.
PTC GENERAL BODY MEETING
A general body meeting of PTC was held on 9/8/14 in the vidyalaya Auditorium. Newly elected members were introduced in the meeting. The outgoing PTC representative Mr.Radhakrishnan presented the expenditure of the year 2013-14. The members discussed various issues of the vidyalaya including construction of new computer room, completion of the stage. PTC members assured their support in the overall development of the vidyalaya. Vice Principal Mrs.Bindhu welcomed the gathering. Principal Mr.Balakrishnan V N detailed about the issues and different program of the vidyalaya. Mr.K.C.Davis expressed vote of thanks.
VEGETABLE GARDEN INAUGURATION
Vegetable plantation programme was inaugurated by the panchayath president Mrs.Sumalatha Mohandas on 04/8/2014 at 10.00 am in the vidyalaya campus. Agriculture officer Mr.Murali, Principal Mr.Balakrishnan V N, Vice Principal Mrs.Bindhu and TGT English Mr.K.C.Davis were who present in the occasion. The program was coordinated by Mrs.Prassanna (SUPW) teacher.
AEP TRAINING PROGRAM (14-7-2014 to 19-7-2014)
NVS, RO , Hyderabad has organized AEP training program for NODAL teachers from 14-7-2014 to 19-7-2014 at JNV, Malampuzha, Palakkad. Malampuzha grama panchayath president Mrs.Sumalatha Mohandas inaugurated the training program. Mr.Kunzhikrishnan JNV Calicut, Mr. Shaji K N, PGT Biology JNV Kollam, Mrs . Bindhu JNV Allepey and Mrs.Sreelatha JNV Idukki were the resource persons of the program.
Dr. Velayudan, Dr. Sindhu, Dr.Jayasree and Mr. V.Sundar also interacted with the participants in different topics.
Mr.Rajanikanth, project officer AEP,NVS headquarters and Mr.Iqrar ali, Account officer were also participated in the program.
Mr. R. Ramarao Deputy Commissioner I/C NVS, RO Hyderabad gave away the certificates and addressed the participants in the closing ceremony on 19th july.
Mr.K.C.Davis TGT English and Mrs.N.Thamarai PGT Computer Science coordinated the program. Mr. Balakrishnan Principal JNV Palakkad was the course coordinator. Mrs. Bindhu Vice Principal JNV Palakkad expressed thanks to all the participants.
- To provide good quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from rural areas.
- To ensure that students attain level of competency in three languages.
- To promote National Integration through migration of students from Hindi to non- Hindi speaking States and vice-versa.
- To serve in each district as focal point for improvement of quality of school education through sharing of experiences and facilities.
- To serve the objectives of excellence coupled with equity and social justice.
- To provide stress free educational environment.
- To help students to discover there are talents and mould them accordingly.
- To replace competition by collaboration, compulsion by choice and comparison by feeling.
- To adopt holistic approach towards evaluation to assess a student on all parameters.
- To organise games and sports, co-curricular activities, out door activities to allow effective participation by one and all.
- To enrich class room teaching through educational technology.
- To produce 100% first division and 70% distinction to prepare students to entire life in a big way.
- To provide all round development in totality to make every student a special individual to play a leading role in society.
- To think globally and act locally.
- To give value based education and to work for nation at integration and communal harmony.
- To inculcate values of adaptability and peaceful adjustment in all aspacts of life, to achieve goals optimistically.
- To provide latest, practical and useful concepts and knowledge.